- If you post on Facebook and say that you like snow, you’re guaranteed to get some angry responses from folks offering to send you their snow. Talking about snow is like talking about politics or religion.
- I like snow, but I think I will stop announcing it to everyone on Facebook. It will be my dirty little secret.
- Half the time when I am sitting at my computer, I am craning my neck to look around my cat, Sabrina. She loves to place herself in the space on my desk between my keyboard and the monitor.
- Yes, I have a desktop computer and I prefer it 100% to the laptop. How do people touch-type on laptop computers?
- I also use a Microsoft ‘Natural Ergonomic’ Keyboard. It’s the only way I can type without my hands getting sore. This keyboard also elicits strong reactions from people (95% of them hate it).
- Three of our cats were feral (as in, born and lived outside and no exposure to people, not house pets who were left to fend for themselves). We took them in and they live indoors now; over the course of the past 4-1/2 years, they have gotten used to us and are friendly and affectionate.
- However, we can’t (and don’t) pick them up. I’m pretty nervous about moving them to a new house when we move.
- I think I will let Dave be in charge of corralling them into the crates when the time comes.
- Right now we have 5 cats, 1 dog, 2 guinea pigs and a hedgehog.
- I still beg Dave to take in stray cats when we see them. I’m a sucker for strays.
- I’m letting my hair air dry right now, so my ‘ears’ are off. It’s really weird to type and not hear the keyboard.
- But it’s very nice to hear silence and not tinnitus!!
- I’m 46 years old and still feel like I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.